- Waste & Recycling
- Make a Payment
- Property & Rates
- Animal Management
- Parking & Roads
- Community Grants
- Disability Information & Access
Each 17/18 residential rates notice includes two complimentary waste drop-off vouchers. Each unique voucher can be used as payment to dispose of general waste loads, construction and demolition waste at the Regional Waste Management Facility.
Landlords are encouraged to distribute unwanted vouchers to tenants.
To make use of a voucher, proceed to the weighbridge booth and present the voucher to the weighbridge attendant. If you have signed for paperless rates notices through BPAY View, your vouchers will be attached to the digital copy of your rates notice. Digital vouchers can either be scanned on a smartphone at the weighbridge, or printed.
- Gross Vehicle Mass must be less than 4.5 tonnes (i.e. an average car, station wagon, utility or 4WD with or without a trailer), waste within 500kg and 2 cubic metres.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for caged (waste) trailers or stacked utility vehicle trays.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for disposal of air conditioners, asbestos, coaches, confidential burial, dead animals, fridges, tyres, mattresses, e-waste, or other hazardous waste.
- Any waste disposal not within the above conditions will be charged at theapplicable rate.
- Only one voucher is redeemable per transaction.
- The transfer of these vouchers to a third party is permitted.
- Reprints of physical vouchers will not be provided by Alice Springs Town Council.
- 2017/18 vouchers are valid for a period of one financial year only, until 30 June 2018.
- Complimentary vouchers are only available for residential rated/zoned properties.