Knowledge Intersections II
Exploring the Research of Central Australia
Local researchers will explore the interdisciplinary and intercultural aspects of their work by responding to questions such as:
* What counts as sustainable research in central Australian contexts?
* Where might ethical and sustainable practices converge?
* How can arts-based research 'make new worlds'?
* What can happen when 'art' and 'research' meet?
Why you should attend
* To get inspired by the range of new ways local researchers are thinking about local issues
* To get new perspectives on issues of common concern
* To build your networks during and between interactive sessions
This is a free event but places are limited.
You need to register at www.cdu.edu.au/events by 10 May 2018