Alice Springs Town Council has approximately 160 employees working at the Civic Centre, Public Library, Regional Waste Management Facility and Works Depot.
Our employees deliver quality, customer-focused services to the Alice Springs community.
At Council we value our employees and recognise them as our best asset.
Training and career development opportunities are provided for all our employees.
Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages indigenous people to apply.
Benefits of working for Council
In addition to competitive salary rates, Council has some of the best employment conditions in the Northern Territory including:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 20 days personal leave
- Cultural/ceremonial leave
- Time in lieu days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Family friendly policies
- Commitment to learning and development through study support, study leave and assistance with course fees
- Protective clothing/uniforms for eligible positions
- Up to 11.5% superannuation
- Staff social activities
- Relocation assistance
Visit our How to Apply page for details on the application process.
All applicants must address the selection criteria contained in the position description.